Central Mail and Print Services
Shared Services of Alaska Central Mail and Print Services operates as the hub post office for the State of Alaska interagency mail distribution and is responsible for providing comprehensive mail services to State agencies in Juneau, Alaska.
We are available for special projects on a case-by-case basis or for continual service.
Please contact us to find out how we can better support you with your mail and print service needs.
What We Do
- Receive and process mail from the U.S. Postal Service daily.
- Open and sort mail prior to delivery.
- Pick up outgoing mail from agencies for delivery.
- Receive, process, and mail State vendor warrants, payroll warrants, and annual IRS 1099 Statements.
- Mail insertion, folding, mail-out processing and labeling.
Documents & Forms
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
+1 (907) 465-6546
Mail Services Manager:
State Office Building
333 Willoughby Ave., Ste 700
Juneau, AK 99801
Shared Services of Alaska
PO Box 110210
Juneau, AK 99811-0210