This program coordinates with the Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (DOT&PF) to manage the maintenance, operation, and capital improvement projects of the facilities established under the Alaska Public Building Fund (PBF).
What We Do
- Manage and assign office and other types of space in DOA Buildings to tenant agencies according to the guidelines established under PBF and Non-PBF code.
- Occupancy Rate Development
- Provide oversight and management of occupancy agreement terms and conditions to ensure compliance.
- Manage space-planning and architectural design services for agencies to achieve greater space utilization.
- Provide oversight for associated tenant improvements, deferred maintenance, and capital improvement projects.